Weight Loss, Weight Gain, or Weight Maintenance.
Weight Management and Weight Loss are personal and it’s important to get help when you struggle. Although not everyone’s program is the same there are a few things that will always be standard.
- Healthy people are generally not overweight. Hence your number one priority should be to become healthy and not necessarily to lose weight. You will lose weight if you commit to being healthy.
- Calorie control is essential and is based on your height and your weight. You have a calorie range based on your height and weight and whether you are male or female. This in turn will also determine your personal nutritional requirements which we will calculate for you. Each person has a protein factor which you will need to know.
- Highly nutritious food assists in weight loss. Nutrients and fiber for instance help you to stop craving. Protein and fiber keep you fuller for longer.
- The shape should determine your reason for weight loss. Belly fat could indicate that your visceral fat or internal fat around your organs is too high and becomes dangerous for your health. Sometimes people have skinny arms and legs but accumulate fat around their middle and back. Knock on ill effects like liver problems, inflammation, diabetes, and strokes can occur due to high visceral fat. This person should take weight loss seriously, for health reasons. Long-term health style choices such as a change in diet and getting active can help achieve this. Low-calorie meals, reduced carbohydrates, high fiber, and extra protein have been proven to assist in healthy weight loss.
- Your shape can make you understand your weight loss better. People carrying weight on their arms, legs, and bottom generally does not pose huge and immediate health risks, but it affects the way you look and feel and what clothes you can wear. Carrying extra weight can affect your joints and limit your ability to move around and be active. Losing weight, looking good, and being active has an effect on your emotional well-being.
Weight Gain is a science and I have years of experience and knowledge to assist you in weight Gain.
- Nutrition and supplement are useful to assist in muscle gain. Correct amounts of protein and carbs improve your results in gaining weight quickly.
- Stimulation of the muscles is essential to gain muscle mass.
You can manage your weight easily with our calorie-controlled meal replacements in all different delicious flavors.